An Executive Military resume includes:
• Executive Profile: Who are you and what do you bring to the table?
• Executive Experience: Focus on your last 10 years of experience (and primarily your GS-14 and GS-15 level work).
• Executive Achievements that show how you have added value to your military positions of power.
• Metrics such as how many, how much, and how often.
• Information about your leadership—not just your technical expertise.
• Significant leadership development, high ranking military awards, and certifications
Excluding Sales Tax